Rotary Club of Suva-East holds its regular lunch meetings on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at the Fiji Club.
Rotary Club of Suva East
1: 00 PM 24 October 2016
Fiji Club, Suva
1. Welcome by President Atul Raturi
2. Introduction of visiting Rotarians and guests
Welcome to Anare Manulevu, KPMG Director of Audit; Cama Raimuria, IXOM Country Manager for Fiji; Shivnit Singh, Ashika Devi, and Mela Matai of RCL Services
3. Announcements, Reports, and Club Business
4. Rotary Grace
O Lord And Giver Of All Good
We Thank You For Our Daily Food
May Rotary Friends And Rotary Ways
Help Us To Serve You All Of Our Days
5. Introduction of guest speaker by PE Amerika Grewal
6. Guest speaker Terence Elaisa of Rotary Pacific Water for Life Foundation
7. Vote of thanks: Jules McNamara
8. Closing Words from President Atul Raturi
9. 4-Way Test please stand
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
- Meals should be ordered at the Fiji Club Restaurant prior to the meeting, they will be delivered inside the meeting room as they are ready. Payment can be made at the bar after the meeting concludes
- RCSE Members are requested to contribute $5 for room rental. No contributions or Sergeant-At-Arms fines are expected of Visiting Rotarians, our speaker, or community guests.