Read on for more
- 2017-2018 Dues $350 now accepted
- 29th July Make a Difference: Plant a Tree 10AM @My Suva Park
- Gala Welcome for Rotary International President Ian Riseley @GPH
- 12 August Community Cleanup: Colo-I-Suva Highway
- Rotary Pride: Change your Profile Pic
- Upcoming Events
29 July 10 AM @ My Suva Park
Make a Difference: Plant a Tree
Launch of Global Mangroves Alliance
Group One: Protect current mangroves and associated mangrove forest
Group two: Plant mangroves and associated mangrove forest
Group 3: Prevent and remove invasives
Rotary members and Conservation & Corporate staffs will assist with clean up and planting.
Please RSVP to the club so we can update District with the number of members we will have present
I am Making a Difference on Saturday – Sign Me Up!
Rotary International President Ian Riseley in Fiji
Please join us for a welcome Gala on Thursday 3 August at the Grand Pacific Hotel. Tickets are $90, please contact email@example.com if you have not already reserved your tickets.
Gala? I’m Going. Reserve my tickets please
Highway Cleanup: 12 August
Bula Suva Easters,
Your 2017-18 board has been busy brainstorming opportunities for service, fun and fellowship big and small to undertake over the next year. One of the first events we are organising is a roadside clean-up along the highway up to Colo-i-Suva in Tamavua.
Please mark the morning of Saturday 12 August in your calendars.
For anyone who has driven the backroad to Nausori in recent weeks, you may have noticed the accumulation of litter along the road. This is a chance to do something small but meaningful for our environment, while also getting some exercise and enjoying Rotary fellowship. We will coordinate with Suva City Council for the necessary clean up materials (bags and gloves) and pick up of the full bags. The uphill walk and clean up will culminate at the Colo-i-Suva Eco Lodge (Raintree Lodge) for lunch or a few drinks.
Please send me an email if you are interested in participating. We invite members of other clubs and any interested family, or friends of Rotary to join us. Further details to follow re: meeting place and time.
Please indicate if you would like to purchase a Rotary Fiji shirt to wear on the day. These can be arranged through DG Malini.
Community Service Makes Me Happy – Count Me In
Say it loud, say it proud! Let everyone in your social network know that you are a proud member by changing your Twitter and Facebook profile to the I’m a Proud Member, I’m a Proud Rotaractor, or I’m a Proud Interactor graphic. Copy and save the graphic as your profile picture for August.
- Saturday July 29 RCS Making A Difference: Plant a Tree
- August 2017 Theme: Membership and Extension
- 1st Thursday, 3 August Gala Welcome at GPH
- Saturday 12 August Highway Cleanup
- 2nd Monday, August 14 1PM Lunch Meeting & Constitution Vote, Speaker Shane Panettiere
- 3rd Thursday, August 17 7PM Social Hour @GPH
- Saturday August 26 Scavenger Hunt (Fundraiser and Networking)
- 4th Monday, August 28 1PM Lunch Meeting, Speaker Krystle Stoddart Buksh
Hold the Date
- 25 September 1PM DG Malini Raghwan visit and combined club meeting
- 15 December – Tentative Star Wars Premiere of the Last Jedi
- 2018 Hold the Date: 6 April 2018 District 9920 Conference, Sofitel, Denerau, Fiji