Rotary Joins Leaders, Exchanges Ideas, and Takes Action in our Community
| This Monday Letitia and Apao Erasito of Pasefika Physiotherapy will be speaking to us about our greatest asset: Our Health.
Agenda items also include the proposed October Quiz Night and updates on the upcoming Star Wars Premiere scheduled for the 14th of December at 8:00 PM (film at 9)
[YES, I’m coming on Monday] [ <a href="mailto:rotarysuvaeastfiji ]
Rotary Club of Suva-East holds its regular lunch meetings on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at the Fiji Club, 1 Selbourne Street, Suva. We host a social hour at 7 PM on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at the Holiday Inn Suva. RSVPs to rotarysuvaeastfiji are appreciated.
Can’t make the meeting? No problem, follow us online at https://www.rotarysuvaeast.org
• October 2017 Theme: Economic & Community Development
• 2nd Monday, October 9 1PM Lunch Meeting: Apao & Letitia Erasito of Pasefika Physiotherapy
• 3rd Thursday, October 19 No Social Hour – Fiji Day Holiday
• 4th Monday, October 23 1PM Lunch Meeting: World Polio Day
• Tuesday October 24 Quiz Night Fundraiser for Polio / Networking Event
• Rotaract Halloween Keg Night: Tuesday October 31
• HTD 14 December – Star Wars Premiere of the Last Jedi, Tickets $20
• 2018 Hold the Date: 6 April 2018 District 9920 Conference, Sofitel, Denerau, Fiji
Join Leaders Exchange Ideas Take Action