Welcome to the New Rotary Year! Inside find details about Suva’s Changeovers and meet our new board.
|“Change is the only constant in life. Ones ability to adapt to those changes will determine your success in life.” – Benjamin Franklin
Changeovers this week:
- 23rd July 6:00 PM. $50. Rotary Club of Suva North at Cafe 30, RSVP to alisituqa
- 26 July 7:00 PM. $65. Rotary Club of Suva Peninsula Sunset Ashiyana Restaurant. RSVP to anuraag.prashant
- 27 July 6:00 PM. $15. Rotaract Club of Suva, RSVP to +679-212-3602
- Tuesday 30 July 2019 7:00 PM Shabnam Hameed, International Finance Corporation: The Business Case for addressing Gender Based Violence
- Monday 12 August 2019 12:30/1:00 PM Prospective Member Orientation
- 19-23 August 2019 – DG Gary Langford to visit Suva
Every July 1st, Rotary clubs around the world begin their new year with new leaders, who are energized and excited to lead their clubs forward in service to humanity. RCSE’s changeover was on the 2nd of July this year, welcome to our new board led by President Molly Powers-Tora.
Here’s the schedule for the week:
23rd July 6:00 PM. $50. Rotary Club of Suva North at Cafe 30, RSVP to alisituqa
26 July 7:00 PM. $65. Rotary Club of Suva Peninsula Sunset Ashiyana Restaurant. RSVP to anuraag.prashant
27 July 6:00 PM. $15. Rotaract Club of Suva, RSVP to +679-212-3602
New Meeting Schedule for RCSE:
Beginning in August, the Rotary Club of Suva East will meet for lunch on the second Monday of the month and for dinner on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
• Monday 12 August 2019 12:30/1:00 PM Prospective Member Orientation
• Tuesday 27 August 2019 7:00 PM
• Monday 9 September 2019 1:00 PM
• Tuesday 24 September 2019 7:00 PM
Hold the Date:
District Governor Gary Langford will be visiting Suva from the 19-23rd of August.
Prospective Member Orientation
Interested in joining Rotary? Have a friend who’s wondering what it’s all about? Are you ready to mentor? Come to our orientation! At 12:30 on the 12th of August we’ll holding a prospective member orientation. You can learn about our club, our board members, and how to get involved. Our regular meeting will then begin at 1PM.
[ Send this newsletter to a friend ]
Was this message forwarded to you? Click [ here ]to subscribe